- Running a server with 1.0 sim speed requires compromises.
Everything below is required to keep the server running smooth.
- Anything that goes past the 2250km mark will be deleted on server restart.
Create a new GPS at 0, 0, 0 to see how far from center you are.
- Any grid without a beacon on it could be deleted on server restart.
Beacons do not need to be powered, and they don’t need to be set to any particular range.
- Steam Family Sharing will get you banned.
- Voxels are reset every week.
If you build under ground it will be buried. Planet voxels reset Sunday morning at 6:45 AM CST. Asteroid voxels reset Saturday morning at 7:00AM CST.
- You can only remote delete grids on Saturday.
Your blocks can be pirated. You will have to live without what was stolen until you remote delete them.
- Respawn ships are extremely glitchy.
Do not merge them to anything. Do not build off of them. Create a new grid as soon as possible and grind them down.
- Everything a player builds is cleaned up after 2 weeks of inactivity. The following Space Engineers bugs come into effect: Any respawn points they built are opened to everyone. Any grids they owned are deleted. Any grids connected to grids they owned are deleted.
- Any grid with less than 10 blocks will be deleted every hour.
- If you cause server side performance issues you will be asked to stop.
- If you attempt to get around the spirit of the rules, or the limits, you will earn a ban.
- A mod list can be found on Discord as a pinned message in #se_mods.